Sunday 9 November 2014

This weekends purchases...

Bleach London and H&M...

Bleach London is my new obsession, over the past few months I have manged to buy 6 bottles of hair dye and 1 bottle of shampoo. 
Even though my natural hair colour is brown I find that the bleach London dyes still work on my hair, they give it a nice tint. If you've also got brown hair and you're thinking about using bleach London I would highly recommend it but I would mainly stick to using the darker colours because they catch the best.

My second obsession at  the moment is stripes, I already have so many striped top but I feel that you can never have to many striped clothes, so this Saturday I expanded my collection of striped clothes and bought a lovely t-shirt dress from H&M, which was only £6.99. A bargain.


No comments:

Post a Comment