Tuesday 19 January 2016

What I did in A day...... Tuesday!

Good Afternoon everybody!
How's your day going, on this fine sunny Tuesday?

Today I thought I would share with you what I did? What I eat? and anything else I did today as it is such a beautiful day outside.

This morning I started my day with a very healthy and delicious breakfast!
I had shreddies with Rise milk, a lemon tea and juice and to finish I had avocado on toast with a scrambled egg.
To my shreddies I always add Chia seeds to them (don't worry I won't bring you to death by boredom right now about my facts on Chia seeds! I'll save that for another day hehe)





 Before I went out with my friend Rachael I had some lunch and even if I do say so myself it was a pretty damn good lunch (INSERT HEART EYED EMOJI).

It is Wholemeal bread with pesto and mozzarella, with a side salad of spinach, avocado, cucumber and tomato. Oh and seasoned with salt and pepper...... Yummmmmmmmmmmy.

Now it is time for a weekly adventure with my best friend Rachael, I mean we definitely have weird and wonderful adventures literally every week whether that is going for walks, exercising or even playing guess the song through our bedroom walls (if you haven't already guest it we are neighbors and our rooms are right next door to each other). 

But today was a pretty nice adventure, we just went for a lovely long walk with my dog Cody and we just talked the whole time;what girls do best, and I really loved it.



 Now it is time for a snack and nice warm drink, even though the sun is out it is still rather cold outside. So when we got back from our walk I had a cheeky fruit tea and a juicy apple.
And also watched who knows how many episodes of New Girl and Greys Anatomy.

Dinner Time. (Yes Finally)


For my dinner I made Sweet Potato bean burgers,Link below.
This was a super easy dinner to make but a super yummy one too. Enjoy making them.
sweet potato burger link

 Have A lovely week x
Sending you all love and Joy x
Much Love Drew, Drewella (whatever you want to call me) x












No comments:

Post a Comment