Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Skin Care Products...

The temperature is dropping, the wind is picking up and the leaves are falling. So this means our skin needs Love and hydration more than ever. In this blog post I am going to be sharing with you my favorite skin care products which are affordable and worth every penny.

1) Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Foam-
 
I have only been using this Cleanser for a week now and I only have positive feedback. My skin has been so much clearer and I haven't had any break outs since using it. Also my skin has been so soft and hydrated since using it.
Sadly this range isn't sold in the UK, we only have the lotions and creams. But luckily my cousin is a air-hostess so she is always on high demand to get me my products.

2)Aveeno Moisturising cream-

I've tried hundreds of Moisture's and this one is my favorite by far. It is amazing for people with dry skin and I've found that since using this cream my psoriasis has been so much better and this is perfect to use after the Aveeno Cleanser. 

3)Aveeno positively radiant CC Cream-

I've found this product has been really good for my skin type (which is oily), As i've found it drys most of the oil up but in the cold weather I sometimes find this foundation can be to dry for my skin but I find it is better if I mix it with a bit of the Aveeno cream or if I put a good amount of the Aveeno cream on first. 
Sadly this product is also not sold in UK stores but you can find it on Amazon.

4) Boots essential skin care products


These products are cheap and everyone can afford them and I've tried loads of products to help my skin out and these and the Aveeno ones I've found okay for my skin and I have found they have worked really well. I use the Clay mask once or twice a week to have a mini pamper session on my own.
Boots Essentials   £1.50 each or 3 for £3

5)Nivea Gentle exfoliating scrub 


This scrub is super gentle on the skin and super great for sensitive skin. I've found this amazing for getting rid of all those black heads. I use this up to twice a week to freshen up my skin.
Nivea face scrub

Hope this has helped you with finding your skin care products and Let me know if you try any of them out and what your thoughts are on them and let me 
know if you have any good skin products 
that you think I should try.

Much love Drew xx





No comments:

Post a Comment