Sunday 4 October 2015

Autumnal Fashion...

Autumn is finally here...... YES!  Even though I would have to say Summer is my favorite season, I also love Autumn because you can start lighting the Christmas candles and putting the fire on and best of all you can start wearing those big fluffy knits and those amazingly warm coats that you've been dying to wear since you packed them away.

As you can see in this photo of my chest of draws I have already started lighting my candles and I love it! If you have any amazing candles that you think I wold love leave me a comment and I'll check them out. 

Autumnal Outfit:

 For my Autumnal Outfit I have decided to pair up Topshop skinny jeans with a cream blouse and some brown brogues. Also I styled this outfit with my thick leather jacket because it isn't at all warm outside and I wanted to be extra comfy.


 ( Ignore the funny face! haha)





Hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend and a week filled with positivity and love x
Much Love Drew x 


















No comments:

Post a Comment