Tuesday 20 October 2015

Wrapping up warm...

So the leaves are falling the mornings and evenings are darker and the temperature is defiantly dropping.  And I just love it! I've recently released that every item in my wardrobe is mostly only suited for the summer so I'm having to adapt everything to autumnal weather. But who cares cause I love layers.

Layering up...

For today's outfit I have decided to lay up my summer dungarees with a super fluffy mustard jumper, tights, some black boats and the outside of my parka jacket. (links will be left below).














Dungarees// Primark but sadly I couldn't find any on the Primark website because they don't have a wide selection on there but you could find some in any high street store.



Hope you have a lovely rest of the week x
Much Love Drew xx




No comments:

Post a Comment